Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wise words worth sharing


You are faced with challenges so you’ll know none are bigger than you.

Those are strong words that require a bit of thought. As a writer, I tend to be verbose at times. Grasping to explain the unexplainable, attempting to sort out questions and queries with the written word. Finally, I’ve stumbled upon a statement that needs no further explanation. Ironically enough, I think I’ve pondered this statement for almost a month now. Allowed it to roll around in my brain and off my tongue a few times. Whispered it under my breath in times of trial. Now that I’m sure, I wanted to share it. I hope it provides you the same comfort it has me.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Thanks, Milly :) Just checked out your fab blog too...so exciting! I'll be following for sure. Cheers!